Wednesday, September 29, 2010

You Say You Want a (Revo)Solution

Greeting from San Antonio and the 2010 Emerson Exchange. After two very busy days, I thought I’d share one of the best ideas I’ve seen from Emerson. Spread around the technology exhibits are “Solution” areas. These areas showcase the coming together of Emerson technologies to solve real world problems.










Why is this important? People like stories. People like things put into context. People want to see how it all comes together. The Life Sciences Solutions area demonstrates connectivity between Syncade and SynTQ from Optimal. It integrates electronic workflow with orchestrations for material identification.

I also shot a quick video of the filling line solution area and have posted it up on my YouTube site.

No comments: